Indus Fatehgarh Sahib Hospital
Leading Tertiary Care Hospital in Fatehgarh Sahib
Indus Fatehgarh Sahib Hospital is a branch of Indus Healthcare which has seven Hospitals. Indus has a tie-up with Public Private Partnership with Govt of Punjab. This Hospital came into being in the year 2017 as a result of a vision to provide quality service to the community.
In May 2020 hospital got NABH accredited. The ethos behind this 51 bedded hospital is to provide high-quality care at an affordable cost to patients from the neighboring states of Himachal and Punjab. Emphasis was on the provision of cost-effective services through the adoption of local technical know-how and encouragement of innovative thoughts. Indus Fatehgarh Sahib hospital is empanelled with ECHS, ESI, and all major TPA’s.
Services At Indus Fatehgarh Sahib Hospital
- Indus Fatehgarh Sahib Hospital will provide tertiary level clinical care in the Medical field of Clinical Services like Anesthesiology, Critical Care, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, General Surgery, Urologist & Neurologist, etc.
- Hospital has 1 modern operating theater, a fully computerized and networked Hospital Information System (HIS)
- A full range of primary and specialty care medical services enabling cross-specialty consultation which assures outstanding treatment for each patient.
- 24/7 emergency service is provided in Indus Fatehgarh hospital
- Pharmacy 24/7 service is provided.
For any Query Contact
- Dr. Pushpinder Singh (Unit Head)
- Mobile No. - 9781226227
- Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org