This policy is approved by the management of Indus hospital (KS Enterprises). This policy is subject to revisions based on the decisions of the management
- Amount once paid through payment Online on www.indushospital.in shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error.
- The refund request will be processed manually after due verification. If the claim is found valid the eligible amount will be refunded by Indus Hospital (KS Enterprises) through electronic mode within the next Seven (7) working days from the date of receiving the email request. It may take 3 to 21 working days for the payment to reflect in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy. The company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to effect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the receiving bank refuses or delays in honoring the Payment instruction(s).
- Circumstances beyond the control of the Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, and systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force) In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
- User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the services and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time. Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. User agrees that any termination of his/her access to the Service or any account he/she may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and also agree that the company will not be liable to the user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies the Company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, the user agrees to immediately stop using the services.
- Company may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy, or claim to arise out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration by the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996, Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
o For any online paid appointments, where services were not availed at the appointed time despite invoices being generated against such online appointment booking,
payment Online shall not be refunded
o In Case of Canceled or postponed OPDs by the Doctor, We will attempt to contact you and book a new appointment at your convenience.