Dr. Saksham Jain has an extensive experience and has been a specialist in Neurology for over a decade. Within this time he has earned repute and has expertized in diagnosing and treating brain, spine, and nerve-related difficult and complex cases.
Year Degree with college and location
2007 M..B.B.S from Government Medical College, Patiala
2013 MD (Medicine) from Government Medical College, Patiala
2018 DM (Neurology) from AIIMS, New Delhi
• Stroke (Paralysis, Facial Palsy)
• Epilepsy, including children with epilepsy
• Headache including Migraine, Intracranial Hypertension
• Degenerative Neurological Disorders (Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS Etc.)
• Infections of the central nervous system such as Meningitis, Encephalitis
Papers, Publications & Awards
• Organised and participated in many CME Programs, and State and national conferences of IMA
• Presented various papers in state-level / national level conferences
• Part of research on Neurological complications of Covid 19 infection published in “Chemistry World” book.