Fulfill the desire of ‘completing’ your family- let no obstacle demean the way of your dream!
Indus Hospital proudly earns the credit of having one among the finest pre-eminent IVF institute in the Tricity region. As a forefront of fertility care, the IVF institute at Indus Hospital empowers world class services with excellent clinical outcomes. The extensive experience of 10 years in fertility treatment has prepared us to deliver the most potent solutions. Indus brings ahead the team of top-class fertility specialist, gynecologists, and fetal medicine experts to improve the chances of conceiving and delivering a healthy baby.
The In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Procedure Followed at Indus:
The IVF procedure at Indus is divided into seven splendid steps:
1. Counseling: Informing people about the various aspects involved in the IVF process- the innumerable benefits, limited risks, stress building and clear counseling is the first step.
2. Ovarian Stimulation: The second process involves the use of fertility medication! Ovarian stimulation increases the number of eggs (follicles) that develops in the ovaries.
3. Egg Retrieval: The process take 34 to 36 hours after the second phase is completed. Retrieval of egg from the ovary (with the help of sonography, general anesthesia and a needle) is completed in this phase.
4. Fertilization: The process of fertilization combines egg with a sperm in the laboratory. The process used is conventionally IVF.
5. Embryo Transfer: The transfer of embryo is approximately done after two to three days of fertilization. Through the process, two or three embryos are placed in the woman’s uterus.
6. Luteal Support: The stage involves the use of medication for enhancing the growth of embryo.
7. Pregnancy Testing: A pregnancy test (with the help of blood test) is conducted after two weeks of embryo transfer.
IVF Institute at Indus- The promise we keep in our treatment-
- Providing the most favorable environment and methodology for fertility treatment.
- Maintaining the high success rate in our IVF endeavors.
- Extending best fertility consultation to the patients.
Indus provides fertility Speciality in the diverse areas of:
- Fertility Surgery
-Frozen Embryo Replacement Cycle (FERC)
-Interventional Surgical Sperm Retrieval
-Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMCI)
-In Vitro Maturation of Oocytes (IVM)
-Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
-In Vitro Fertilization
-Ovarian Stimulation and Intrauterina Insemination (IUI)
Treatment using donor eggs- the need of egg donation is vital if:
1. The patient has reduced ovarian reserve
2. The fertility problem is genetically transferred
3. The disorder in the offspring.
4. Recurring IVF failure (it happens because of the poor show of ovarian stimulation).
5. The poor quality of egg.
6. The disorder in the production of the egg.
7. Failure in egg collection.
Treatment using donor sperm- the need of sperm donation is vital if:
1. The patient suffers from low/nil sperm count.
2. Is vulnerable to the risk of genetic disorder.
3. The incompatible case of Rh positive and Rhesus (Rh) partners.
4. Suffering from incurable sexually transmitted disease like AIDS and HIV.
Treatment using donor embryo is used when a couple is facing irresolvable conflict in fertility or have face recurring IVF failures. Genetic disorder can also be an issue with this form of fertility complication!