When it comes to healthcare, one cannot afford to compromise on two things- quality and commitment! At Indus Hospitals, we understand the significance of having a ‘healthy working environment’ in the hospital premise. As a reward to the organization, a healthy working environment is not only beneficial for the employees but is also a boon for the patients. In order to meet the growing demands of quality ambience, employee satisfaction and proactive patient care, Indus ensure the essentials of healthy work environment in its various hospital divisions.
Qualities that ensures a ‘Healthy Work Environment’ in Indus!
- Culture of Commitment: The only culture that Indus follows is pertaining to care and commitment. In the course of sustaining this culture at Indus, we have worked with utmost dedication and passion. Each and every aspect at Indus plans to make it a safe, careful and a value-added place.
- Leadership of Quality: The idea with the leadership of quality is to invite open and friendly means of communication with our patients. Walking in the path of honesty and care, it is always better to share a healthy transfer of thoughts. All because leadership is not about leading- it is more about walking hand in hand with the patients in order to fetch the best solutions.
- Staffing of Empathy: Empathy works better than sympathy, and this is the inherent ethical concern of our staffing principles. Staffing of Empathy also includes the preparation and training that the team goes through for understanding the mental condition of our patients. Being empathetic towards a patient is a moral concern for us!
Indus provides Healthy Work Environment with the aid of-
- Implementing Health and Safety programs.
- Ensuring quality in reporting and testing.
- Introducing timely programs of management training and development.
- Making ‘cleanliness’ a proactive concern in the hospital premise.