Indus International Hospital is a branch of Indus Healthcare which has two Hospitals, one Diagnostic Lab and One Day care Clinic in the City of Mohali. Now Indus Group is coming up with its next project “a state of art Hospital providing World Class facilities under one roof”. This Hospital plans to operate 250 beds in phase I later taking it over to 500 beds in phase II. The hospital spreads over 3.5 acres of land on National Highway main road connecting Chandigarh to Delhi and plans to provide tertiary level care to the people of neighboring states (Punjab/Haryana/Himachal/Jammu/Uttrakhand) as well as patients from other areas of world featuring globally acclaimed and richly experience team of doctors.
This hospital will provide tertiary level clinical care in the Medical field of Nephrology, Lap Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Organ Transplant, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosurgery, Urology, Joint Replacement, Obstetric & Gynaecology including Pathology & Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology.
We have made 8 modern operating theatres, 60 well equipped intensive-care beds, a fully computerized and networked Hospital Information System (HIS), a fully digital radiology department, a 24/7 telemedicine service and a clinical laboratory, 50 clinical departments, and a dozen para-clinical departments. A full range of primary and specialty care medical services enabling cross-specialty consultation which assures outstanding treatment for each patients.
Indus International Hospital Commits to
- Deliver patient and family-centered care by following a holistic approach to health and wellness.
- Establish hospital facilities as centers of excellence in the Medical field.
- Integrate state-of-the-art technology to provide higher quality of care to patient, a stress-free patient experience and acceptable cost management.
- Efforts for adhering to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and CSR responsibilities.
Patient-Centered Model of Care
With all of these commitments we also commit to build a patient centered Model of Care. In doing so, patients heal more effectively and leave the facility fully satisfied with their experience and care. To achieve all this we plan to have
- Coordinated, Comprehensive, Team-Based Care
- Accreditations like NABH and JCI
- Data-Driven Approach to Quality
- Organizational Dedication to Service