Dr. Rajat Gupta (ORTHOPAEDIC ONCOLOGY)
Dr. Rajat Gupta is a consultant Orthopaedic Oncologist at Oncology department of Indus International hospital in Chandigarh, Mohali
He had completed his M.S.(ORTHOPAEDICS) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in May,2012.
He had completed his D.N.B.(ORTHOPAEDICS) from National Board of Examinations in Dec, 2013.
He had completed his M Ch. (ORTHOPAEDICS) from American Institute Of Medicine (USAIM) in Dec,2013.
He had completed his M.B.B.S from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in Dec, 2007.
*Secured an All India Rank 47 in All India P.G. Entrance Examination held in 2009.
*Secured an All India Rank 13 in C.B.S.E. Pre Medical Test held in 2002.
• Lifetime member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
• Lifetime member (LM 229) of ISKSAA (International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty)
• Life Member (LM-076) of Indian Musculoskeletal Oncology Society (IMSOS)
• Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS
• Annual conference of Bombay Orthopaedic Society (WIROC), held at Mumbai in December, 2016
• Osteosarcoma Update held at New Delhi in November, 2016
• Asia Pacific Musculoskeletal Tumour Society (APMSTS) meeting 2016 held at Singapore in April 2016
• 2nd annual conference of Indian Musculoskeletal Oncology Society (IMSOS) meeting 2016 held at Kochi in March 2016
• Combined ISOLS/MSTS 2015 meeting held at Orlando, Florida, USA in October 2015.
• 1st annual conference of Indian Musculoskeletal Oncology Society held at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in March 2015
• Annual conference of Bombay Orthopaedic Society (WIROC), held at Mumbai in December, 2014
• OrthoOncoCon 2014, Orthopedic Oncology CME held at Tata Memorial Hospital in September 2014
• 9th international symposium organised by ISKSAA held in September,2014 at New Delhi
• Basic Knee Arthroplasty Cadaveric Course held at AIIMS, New Delhi in September,2014
• “Suture Practicum” organized by ETHICON at EISE, Mumbai in June 2014
• In house CPR Training as per new American Heart Association 2010(AHA) BLS,ACLS, PALS guidelines held at P.D Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre in May 2014
• AO Trauma Course- Basic Principles of Fracture Management held at Lucknow in November 2013
• “Current concepts in Arthroplasty” held at AIIMS, New Delhi in August 2013
• 8th international symposium on current concepts in knee and shoulder arthroscopic surgery and arthroplasty, organised by ISKSAA held in 2013 at New Delhi
• CMEs on musculoskeletal imaging held by Delhi Orthopaedic Association for three consecutive years in 2011,2012 and 2013 held in New Delhi.
• Foot and Ankle Symposium held by Delhi Orthopaedic Association in 2010 held at New Delhi.
• Orientation course on medical research in 2009 held in New Delhi.
• Hands on training course in “Surgical Skills and Techniques” in 2009.
• Post Graduate instructional course in Orthopaedics for three consecutive years in 2009,2010,2011 held at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
• Hands on training programme on “Surgical Skills and Life Support Techniques” in 2007
• XV International AIDS Conference 2004(Bangkok) organized by Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi