The general medicine department at Indus provides round the clock medicinal practice and treatment in the most dynamic way. From clinical practice to consultation, Indus hospital covers the extensive length and breadth of general internal medicine. The medicine department at Indus is all about quality in patient care, depth in resident education and prominent research in health services. At Indus Hospital, we share a dedicated space and sphere for critical patients, so that the process of treatment is fast and effective. Out of many of the services and clinical programs, the best healthcare solutions that Indus provides include:
• Compassionate services for urgent and critical care.
• Constant development through timely research.
• Dealing with acute medical disorders like respiration issues.
• Sorting solutions for chronic medical problems such as diabetes.
• 24X7 Healthcare Support in the medicinal department.
• Time to time supervision via physicians and other paramedical staff.
• A constructive ambiance of attentive care.
• Sustaining the policy of ‘right medicine to the right patient in the right time’.